Thursday, April 30, 2009

Devil's Rejects (2005)

0.5 / 5
Tagline: A Tale Of Murder, Mayhem and Revenge
Directed by: Rob Zombie
Written by: Rob Zombie
Actors include: Sid Haig, Sheri Moon, Bill Moseley
Genre: Horror
Length: 190 minutes
Banned: Nope
Country: USA/Germany

Review:
I fully admit that I didn't like "House of 1,000 Corpses" but somehow I felt compelled to watch this anyhow. It's so extremely obnoxious I barely sat through it and actually to be honest I didn't see the end. What I did see was a bunch of characters that I wanted to shoot myself and the depravity seemed just ridiculous and stupid. They go on a murder spree of badness basically and murder everyone that gets in their way. I just hate the characters, the plot is ripped off from "Natural Born Killers" (and a million other better horror films) and it offers no class or style. Definitely a huge fail and really I doubt I'll ever watch another film he directs after this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment