Monday, November 1, 2010

Pretty Bloody: The Women Of Horror (2009)

1 / 5 Nov '10
Tagline: N/A
Directed by: Donna Davies
Written by: N/A
Actors include: Cerina Vincent, Elza Kephart, Tanya Huff
Genre: Horror Documentary
Length: 60 minutes
Banned: Nope




Review:
Well this is one of the most pointless and boring documentaries that I've ever sat through (and to be honest I didn't make it through the last 5 minutes...so if something brilliant happened there I'll never know it). Most of this documentary is spent interviewing a female who works at Rue Morgue magazine (ooh ahh, she mainly talks about how she has to prove herself to men...shocker), we also meet a feminist horror fan (yawn), and for celebs how about Debbie Rochon. I've heard of her, only because she's in a crappy Troma movie I had, apparently she's been in many films none of which I ever want to see (the clips look gawd awful). The only thing I thought to be somewhat interesting is the small feature they did on Vampira but it was nothing new to me either. Considering the wealth of strong Women in the horror industry and the many interesting topics that could have been covered this is a royal waste of time.

Availability:  Airs on TV periodically

No comments:

Post a Comment